Tuesday, January 10, 2017

20 French Instagrammers to Follow

Instagram is loaded with gorgeous photos of Provence. Here are 19 local accounts you might enjoy following...plus one I love in Paris. Feel free to share your favorite French IG accounts--or your own--by leaving the info under comments, at the bottom of this post. 




A photo posted by ProvenceGuide (@provenceguide) on



A photo posted by La Provence (@laprovence) on



A photo posted by provence (@provence) on



A photo posted by @myprovenceofficiel on



A photo posted by VuTheara Kham (@vutheara) on
And last but not least...



13 comments:

  1. @pablophotoart :-) Just in case there is a little space for one more photographer from France to follow. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #provencemonamour. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a visual treat - I will connect with all your suggestions, Julie! Oh, Provence! Tasha #cookingwithafrenchtwist

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely photos you chose! Marveilleux!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra asked me to share this: @SandLamb84

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, I post a photo every day @patricialsands and 99% of them are from the south of France. Instagram is my addiction. If you can squeeze me in, I would love to be on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's another good one: photographer Gilles Martin-Raget: @limagenprovence

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie! If you remember Tarik with whom you put me in touch a few years ago, you may be interested in seeing what she's doing now: @luxeprovence :-) Hope you are well! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh me too...just waking up on Insta..
    @Parisbreakfast
    Wonderful list Julie
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find that I can sometimes get lost on Instagram with all the beautiful photos. If you'd like to live vicariously through a photographer living the Provencal lifestyle follow me @CuriousProvence

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list Julie!

    I post daily of my life in Provence, my brocanting adventures and my antique textile finds - as well as sneak peeks into our familys 160 year silk archives

    @familleribeaucourt

    Ruth
    x

    ReplyDelete