Saturday, August 1, 2009

Unusual Avignon Apartment Available

My friend Kate writes..."After 5 years, I'm leaving my beautiful apartment in Avignon.It's an exceptional place for which I searched six months. Located on the third floor of a former religious building of the late 18th century (above), the apartment (about 1200 sq ft) has beams in its high ceilings, stonework and a large terrace that gives onto a huge court, yet has all the modern conveniences (elevator, intercom, etc). This is the most prestigious address within the city walls. If this interests you, please contact me at kate.schertz@gmail.com with subject line of Rental 5 Rue du Crucifix. I will send pics. Rent with charges (heat, water, maintenance) will be 1570€. This notice is only meant for individuals. I'm trying to help my landlord who is wonderful and whose wife is ill.""

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I have friends who will be in Avignon in the fall who've been DREAMING of living in this building! Already passed the info along to them, I'm SURE you'll get a bite, if you haven't already gotten a million applicants!

    ReplyDelete