Saturday, August 1, 2009

Unusual Avignon Apartment Available

My friend Kate writes..."After 5 years, I'm leaving my beautiful apartment in Avignon.It's an exceptional place for which I searched six months. Located on the third floor of a former religious building of the late 18th century (above), the apartment (about 1200 sq ft) has beams in its high ceilings, stonework and a large terrace that gives onto a huge court, yet has all the modern conveniences (elevator, intercom, etc). This is the most prestigious address within the city walls. If this interests you, please contact me at with subject line of Rental 5 Rue du Crucifix. I will send pics. Rent with charges (heat, water, maintenance) will be 1570€. This notice is only meant for individuals. I'm trying to help my landlord who is wonderful and whose wife is ill.""

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I have friends who will be in Avignon in the fall who've been DREAMING of living in this building! Already passed the info along to them, I'm SURE you'll get a bite, if you haven't already gotten a million applicants!



Related Posts with Thumbnails