Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Calling All Expats and Wanna-Be's

If you’re currently looking for--or have recently bought--a home abroad, 'House Hunters International' might want to put your story on TV. The hit U.S. show is looking for energetic individuals, couples and families to share their story about moving abroad…to France or any other country. Contributors should be fluent in English and have owned the home abroad for four years or fewer. The compensation is $1500 and some travel may be required. If you’re interested in participating or learning more, send an email as soon as possible to: househunterscasting@leopardfilms.com.  Please include your contact information, where you’re from and where you’re moving (or plan to move) and a picture of your family and your property.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, Julie, you find the coolest things. Thanks for sharing. I've passed this on. I hope you applied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would that I could.

    Sigh........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, me too...wish I was at that point...hopefully one day soon! That's the French-American dream, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip. We are just beginningto plan our house hunting and hope they can assist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wouldn't that be a dream. My husband's headquarters is in Florence and I drool over imagining the possibility of an expat there. Next, however, is supposed to be Scotland. That could definitely work for me!! Love House Hunter's International program.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn! I'm a renting expat! Oh well. But thanks for turning me onto your blog! I've included a link to mine here. Come on over for a visit!

    ReplyDelete